We are The People. We are for life and freedom. We remember the reason, purposes, and need for The Constitutional Republic of The United States of America. We seek to educate, support, organize, and defend all inherent and inalienable rights endowed by The Creator. Life, liberty, pursuit of happiness, and right to abolish and institute new governance once the government becomes destructive to these human rights.
Why POTR1774? The Colonial delegates first met in Philadelphia on September 5, 1774, with delegates from each of the 13 colonies except Georgia. On October 20, the they adopted the Articles of Association, which stated that if the Intolerable Acts were not repealed by December 1, 1774, a boycott of British goods would begin in the colonies. In 1774, they peacefully assembled and tried to reason with their oppressive government.
- To defend the inalienable rights of free speech, freedom of religion, freedom to possess firearms, freedom of private property, individual sovereignty, and freedom to assemble for all Americans.
- To Resist and fight censorship and speech suppression, religious oppression and control, government limitations on self-defense, private property and individual sovereignty.
- As a social, fraternal, religious, and political organization of Americans, we exorcise our absolute freedom to assemble, associate, speak, believe, own, act, and protect our own and other persons unalienable right to life, liberty, and freedom.
We are NOT:
- Affiliated with any one political party
- Loyal to any one politician party
- Communists, fascists, socialist, or anarchists.
- Supporters of any politician who advocates for our values.
- Supporters of political platforms that advocate for our values.
- Completely focused on defending the LIFE and FREEDOMS of ALL Americans.
We offer two different types of memberships, all free. As a registered Member you will have access to the Community Forum and other registered member only content. As a Patriot, you will have a leadership role in the community and in the organization.