We are The People. We are for life and freedom. We remember the reason, purposes, and need for The Constitutional Republic of The United States of America. We seek to educate, support, organize, and defend all inherent and inalienable rights endowed by The Creator. Life, liberty, pursuit of happiness, and right to abolish and institute new governance once the government becomes destructive to these human rights.
Why POTR1774? The Colonial delegates first met in Philadelphia on September 5, 1774, with delegates from each of the 13 colonies except Georgia. On October 20, the they adopted the Articles of Association, which stated that if the Intolerable Acts were not repealed by December 1, 1774, a boycott of British goods would begin in the colonies. In 1774, they peacefully assembled and tried to reason with their oppressive government.
- To defend the inalienable rights of free speech, freedom of religion, freedom to possess firearms, freedom of private property, individual sovereignty, and freedom to assemble for all Americans.
- To Resist and fight censorship and speech suppression, religious oppression and control, government limitations on self-defense, private property and individual sovereignty.
- As a social, fraternal, religious, and political organization of Americans, we exercise our absolute freedom to assemble, associate, speak, believe, own, act, and protect our own and other persons unalienable right to life, liberty, and freedom.
We are NOT:
- Affiliated with any one political party
- Loyal to any one politician party
- Communists, fascists, socialist, or anarchists.
- Supporters of any politician who advocates for our values.
- Supporters of political platforms that advocate for our values.
- Completely focused on defending the LIFE and FREEDOMS of ALL Americans.
If you want to be part of the fight for life, liberty, and freedom; we are it. How involved you want to be is completely up to you. You can just create an account to comment on articles and discussions in our open, and free forum. You can become an informal associate or even an unofficial Patriot. Everything is informal and unofficial because we are an invisible social fraternal religious political organization of Americans.
We fight for and defend everyone’s Inherent Rights, even if America doesn’t. We hold to our Core values for the betterment of our culture and society. And we test everything to always know who we are, what defines us, and where we stand.