Contact Representatives of the House

Though, this is not every successful, it is extremely helpful to know who YOUR representative is in the House.

“If you know who your representative is but you are unable to contact them using their contact form, the Clerk of the House maintains addresses and phone numbers of all House members and Committees, or you may call (202) 224-3121 for the U.S. House switchboard operator. In addition, you may choose to visit your member’s website directly for further information.”

Also, know the various Committees of The House at