The Immigration Debate
Asylum Seekers, Migrants, Immigrants, Illegal Immigrants, Invasion, criminals, what ever term you want to give them; they ARE something, and they are someone; But who are they, what are they doing, and what is at stake?
- Some of these people attack and kill border patrol agents, Mexican police, and admit to heinous crimes already committed in the US prior  
- Some of these people are MS-13 gang members  (“92 percent of the MS-13 affiliated aliens arrested were illegal aliens.“) 
- Most of these people are males 
- Some (hundreds) of these people are committing federal crimes 
- Most of these people reject offers for asylum from Mexico 
- Most of these people take a longer route to certain ports of entry 
- Mexican residents call these people invaders 
- Some of these people commit crimes by violating a nations immigration law 
- Some of these people are ISIS affiliated 
We can deduce that:
- They have no interest in reforming their own countries.
- They have no regard for the immigration law of the US, Mexican, or the country they came from.
- They make equally or more risky decisions traveling through other countries with its crimes and cartels instead of solving the risks in their own country.
- They would rather be part of a government system that gives them services instead of compelling and reforming their own systems.
- They make demands from the US government, and not from their own governments.
- They fight to have the rights of Americans but not for the same rights in their own own countries.
- The Democrats and Social Justice Warriors proclaim America as “evil, racist, and oppressive”, the very reason why these people left their country; yet, the people that hate America want these people to enter an “evil, racist, and oppressive” country? 
- America is wrong for entering the Americas and taking it over from the Native Americans; yet, it is a human right to migrate?
Questions we MUST ask:
Question: Who is supporting for their transit as they move through three entire countries? ? Why is violating the laws of several nations justified by wanting to flee violence? Why would “leftist groups in Honduras and financed by Venezuela” want to support, encourage, and assist in these caravans? 
Answer: To destabilize and build political animosity; to create political turmoil for one side while building support for the other; to vilify and create a perception of hate by one side while building the perception of innocent and moral rightness for the other.
A Correct, Just, and Rightful Conclusion:
The real question is, are these people asylum seekers? No. They rejected that.
Are they simple desperate migrants seeking a better life? No. They rejected that in their own country. They chose NOT to fight for a better life in their own country. They are actually making their country worse. Instead of more people fighting for a better country, there are now less in that country to fight to make it better. In fact, some are proud of their country .
Are they immigrants? Yes. The definition of “immigrant” is: “a person who comes to live permanently in a foreign country.” They have come to live permanently in a foreign country, America.
Are they “illegal immigrants“? Yes. They come to live permanently in a foreign country, America, through illegal means. The definition of a “criminal” is: “a person who has committed a crime.“.
THEREFORE, by definition, logic, and human reason: they are criminals and illegal immigrants who are demanding “asylum” from another government; as they commit various crimes attempting to attain that demanded asylum by force.
The definition of Invasion is: (1) an instance of invading a country or region with an armed force. (2) an incursion by a large number of people or things into a place or sphere of activity. (3) an unwelcome intrusion into another’s domain.
Because they are an unwelcomed intrusion into another domain, an incursion by a large number of people, and is an instance of invading a country or region by force… they more closely meet the definition of Invasion more than they do any other noun used to describe them.
Is Immigration Law unjust? Nope . Arguments of the moral high ground are self-righteous as that both sides have legitimate concerns; thus, vilifying and demeaning one side other another is nothing more than propaganda, free thought suppression, and ideologically driven self-righteousness. Immigration, or the RIGHT to enter whatever country you wish, is not a human right.
Because of THE FACTS about SOME of the people, that ARE mixed in with the caravans; it IS critical that EACH and every person is screened, THUS the NEED for an organized immigration system and borders.
Do we need Immigration Reform?
OF COURSE! Allowing people who committed federal crimes of immigration law to just cut in line in front of those who have not IS MORALLY WRONG in and of itself. The System needs to preference and favor all those who chose NOT to violate immigration law. It needs to be efficient in screening all those who wish to become and American and benefit American society.
WE ARE NOT “ANTI IMMIGRANT”
WE ARE ANIT-CRIMINAL.
*DUE TO FACEBOOK AND TWITTER SHADOW-BANNING, PLEASE SHARE THE ARTICLE IF YOU AGREE- FREELY SPEAK! DO NOT BE ASHAMED OF WHAT YOU BELIEVE.*